Limiting Oxygen Index Analyser
(Available in: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam)
The Dynisco Limiting Oxygen Index (LOI)
Chamber is use to accurately determines the relative flammability of plastics and other materials with conformance to ASTM D2863 and ISO 4589-1, ISO 4589-2 standards. This equipment offers a safe and reliable method to determining the relative flammability of materials by measuring the minimum oxygen concentration that will support combustion. Features:
- User friendly and safe operation - User needs only to ignite specimen and adjust gas flow.
- Flexible Sample Type - Specimens may be in rod, film or composite form.
- Uniform Combustion Atmosphere in Glass Column - Nitrogen and oxygen are fully mixed in a special dispersion chamber and glass bead bed before entering column.
- Precision Gas Flow Metering - Micro-adjustment Twin Gas Flow meters with Control Needle Valves, Certified Calibration to +-0.5%; to enable precise control of gases mixture.
- Integrated with Twin Gas Pressure Gages for monitor gas pressure in the range of 0 to 100psi
- Rigid (e.g. rod form) and Non-rigid (e.g. plastic film and sheet form) Specimen Holder are available.
|Dimensions||H50.8 xW30.5xD31.5cm (H20"xW12"xD12.4")|
|Weight||14.7kg (32.5 lbs)|
|Optional feature||Smoke Density Measurement System, includes Smoke Density Detector and Chart Recorder - To records variations in smoke generation throughout test. (suitable for PVC compound manufacturer)|
Manufacturer website: http://www.dynisco.com/